Whistler Real Estate Market Update
Happy New Year. Below is the January 2020 Whistler Real Estate Market Update. The numbers were taken from the December 2019 statistics. Statistics courtesy of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV). My video is 99 seconds long, and a great way to stay informed on what type of market Whistler is experiencing.
Understanding Whistler Statistics
The following video covers how to read the statistical reports below. Content focuses on three segments, detached houses, townhomes and condominiums.
Whistler Statistics for Detached Houses, Townhomes and Condos Segments
For a pdf version click the link for Statistics December 2019 . The pdf version may be clearer on your screen.
Archived Market News Video and Blog Posts
- January 2020 Whistler Real Estate Video Report
- December 2019 Whistler Real Estate Video Report
- November 2019 Whistler Real Estate Video Report
- Using statistics to determine when to buy rental property
- October 2019 Ski-in/Ski-out Houses Sold Over $3M
- September 2019 Whistler Real Estate Video Report
Sales Statistics for Market Segments
The sales statistics for each segment are posted on the following pages for your convenience.
If you are not working with a real estate agent, please contact me and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have on buying Whistler ski-in ski-out real estate.
Marion Anderson, *PREC
*Personal Real Estate Corporation
Sutton Group – West Coast Realty
203-1080 Millar Creek Road, Whistler, BC, V8E 0S7 CANADA